Wow! These boards sure are different!

iVillage Member
Wow! These boards sure are different!
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 7:10am
My kids are on Spring break. Today's my oldest son's birthday. He's 17 years old today. Gees, I feel old. It's hard to believe that 17 years ago I gave birth to that little bundle of joy that now towers over me and wears a size 13 shoe! He's now taking pride in the mini beard he's growing on his face.

Yesterday was my day off and the kids and I went on our own tour of historic Tippecanoe county in Indiana. We actually had a great time seeing some of our history. It was great family time spent together. The temperature was in the low 70's and lots of sunshine so it was perfect weather on top of all that.

I hope everyone has a great day today. Rose, sorry to hear about your cold. Please get better soon.

Deb

"OMG, I got engaged, the world will never be the same!...."

&nbs

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:01am
Hey Deb That sure dose sound like Fun I love doing thing's like that! A friend of mine has Her baby'es and one is 18 and the other is 17 One is in collage and the other just got in to one, all she has is her little gir and it will be awile before she gose to collage, What do you think of our new board's

Hug's Karen
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:32am
Deb,

Happy Birthday to your son! Sounds like he is a tall young man.

Enjoy Spring Break, I head out Thursday morning to the beach

as this is our break too. I can't wait!

Gotta shake this cold before then.

Rose