Paul & all - New Baby

iVillage Member
Paul & all - New Baby
Sat, 06-02-2007 - 7:09pm
Hello Folks. I am very delighted to announce that we have adopted "Jack", a black lab mix from a shelter. He is 8 months old and about the sweetest dog ever. We already have 2 kitties that are skeptical at the moment, but they appear to be accepting him! We have not had a dog in many years so I am excited about our new companion.
So, Paul - congratulations on your new sweetie! Best wishes to you also.
Leslie
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-02-2007 - 7:31pm

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-02-2007 - 9:57pm
Hmmmm
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-06-2007 - 7:11pm

Hi Leslie,

I am so happy to hear of another puppy rescued from euthanasia. I know Jack has a loving, safe and happy home. Hazel is doing doing well and craves attention. She is a little hyper when folks walk by the house but she'll calm down when I teach her that not everyone is a terrorist. Maybe she is watching to much TV. Be happy with Jack. You be a good boy, Jack.

Best wishes,

Paul

Castaway

A Friend in Recovery

Paul

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-06-2007 - 9:52pm
Hi Paul, Well, this is Day 3 and Jack is teaching me quite a lot! We had our first visit to the new vet today ($$ ouch!) as he has had trouble with his digestive track. Needless to say he will be fine, and after he finishes all three medications, he should be right as rain! I am so glad your new baby is doing well. My Jack does not understand why my 2 kitties aren't as enthralled with him as we are! Ah well, it will take some time! Meanwhile, school was out today and I am off for the summer!
Talk to you soon,
Leslie