Hi, Silver!

iVillage Member
Hi, Silver!
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 9:25pm
Just a suggestion, okay? You mentioned that you are a nurse in the UK. There are so many different practices and protocols between countries that it may be confusing if you and I give conflicting information to the board members here. I would surely appreciate it if, in your answers to those who ask questions, you would mention that the protocols you're talking about are those that are practiced in the UK. Maybe you could email me sometime (I tried to email you, but there's no email in your profile), and we can discuss the differences and the similarities in medical practices and protocols, treatments and medications, between our two countries! I'd enjoy that! I have friends who are nurses there in the UK, and we really DO love to bounce ideas off each other regarding how different (and sometimes how similar!) the medical information and the practice of medicine is within our respective countries! I'd sincerely like it if WE could do that too! Thanks in advance, Silver!

Love and (((hugs))),

Linda.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-03-2003 - 8:57pm
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your message. I don't have an ivillage email (I don't think!) but I do have a hotmail one. Wasn't quite sure how to find your email address on your profile, but, will have a go at sending you an email with my hotmail address on it - if you don't get it, would you let me know the best way to email you please? Thanks.

Hope to be in touch with you soon. It surprises me just how many differences there are in medical advice and information between our countries, especially when things are research based, and you'd hope that the research would be showing the same things across the world!

Look forward to hearing from you ... am off to try to figure out ivillage emailing!

Hope you are well,

Silver

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-03-2003 - 9:54pm
Hi, Silver!

Yes, I DID receive your lovely email....but when I tried to respond (I just hit reply) my email wouldn't go through! :0( Aren't computers wonderful? LOL! I'll try to email you a different way...but if you don't get an email from me tonight, will you email me again with the email address you use? I'd really like to talk with you about all the differences our countries have regarding medical issues! Hope my email goes through this next time! But, let me know, okay?

(((hugs))),

Linda.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-03-2003 - 10:05pm
Hi, again, Silver!

Well, I've tried sending my email to you every way I know how...it keeps coming back to me! :0( The "error" message says that "this mailbox is not available".....so, would you please email me again? Thanks!!!!!

(((hugs))),

Linda.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 4:50am
Morning!

You have email again!

Silver x
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 5:07am
I've played around with my profile and member settings etc, and hopefully now if you email me through my profile it should arrive at the right address! (fingers crossed!)

Silver x

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 10:12am
Good Morning, Silver!

Got YOUR email....you should have MINE by now! ;o)

Love and (((hugs))),

Linda.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 10:44am
and in the great email saga....

you have a reply!

Silver xx