There has been a death in the family.(m)

iVillage Member
There has been a death in the family.(m)
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 12:18am
There has been a death in the family.Hubby's uncle died this morning at 1am.He was 38 years old.Dh's dad went to pick hubby's uncle up from work last night at 11:30pm,he was a security guard a couple of counties from here,when hubby's dad got to his work there was a ambulance at the factory and hubby's dad saw that they put him in the ambulance.They took him to the hospital and died when they arrived.Someone that worked with hubby's uncle last night said he came back from lunch and couldn't hardly walk or breath so the guy that worked with him got him a chair and when he had sat down he fell to the ground.Hubby's uncle had been complaining of chest pain before he went to work and blew it off as gas on his chest.At 3am this morning the corner took him to Nashville for a optopsy,we still don't know anything about it yet so far.Hubby''s uncle was diagnosised not long ago with high blood pressure and hubby's mom said he quit taking the meds for it 2 weeks ago.Hubby's uncle will be at the funeral home sometime tomorrow night and Monday at 2pm is the funeral.The family wants hubby to be a pawl bear but hubby said he didn't know right now if he could or not.My mom is going to keep the kids for us tomorrow and Monday so I can go with hubby.We are all in shock about him passing.We all were close to him.He had helped us move off and on before and been up to the house some too.He loved our kids to death.We haven't told the kids anything I figured they wouldn't understand.We all have been tore up about it and still are.Hubby is taking off work Monday for the funeral.It just don't seem real yet,we saw him not long ago and he seemed fine.We were up at hubby's parents house from 2am this morning to 6 am and got home at 6:30am and went to bed around 7 or 7:30am and got back up at 12:30pm so we haven't had much rest since this has happened.Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

And on top of all this my sister went to her house today get some of her and the baby's things and her sorry husband was home and hit her and pulled her hair while she was there.The police got called and he was arrested and had a $1,000 bail so I don't know if he is still in jail or not.My sister and the baby are still staying at the women's shelter.They are going to help her find her and the baby a place to stay at.

And my parents are having problems so I don' know what is going to happen with them.The woman that does Jon's Pacesetter stuff is suppose to come out to the house Monday so see about getting Jon to stay on Pacestters again this year but now I am going to have to reschedule it.And my hearing is bothering me again I feel like I may have lost more so I am going to wait till Friday and see if it gets any better and if it doesn't I am going back to see my ENT DR I saw a couple of weeks ago.And Monday morning me and hubby are going to my DR's office and demand in person a refferal for me to see a heart DR and get a appointment before we leave from there.

Sorry haven't been around much but that's why I haven't been.Just thought i would let you all know.

Julie