I see my heart doctor tomorrow..(m)

iVillage Member
I see my heart doctor tomorrow..(m)
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 8:43pm
Hello,

I see my heart DR tomorrow morning at 10am.I am scared,I don't know what to expect or what he will do.I have been waiting for this appointment for a while now and I am scared to go.Can somone tell me what to expect tomorrow or what he might do?That way I will have some idea and maybe get my nerves calmed down a little.I just hope I sleep tonight too.I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks,

Julie

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 9:25pm
Oh, Julie!

I wish I COULD tell you what your doctor is going to do....but just off the top of my head, I think he'll probably order a lot of different tests for you, ask you a bunch of questions, and see how things go from there! I know you're scared, Hon....but we're rooting for you! Try to sleep tonight.....and try not to get too stressed out, okay? I know that's easier said than done...but try? Let us know what happens at the doctors appointment tomorrow....don't be surprized if he orders a whole bunch of tests. Have you been writing down all your symptoms and everything you've been feeling in a symptom journal? That'll be a big help to your doctor when you see him tomorrow....if you haven't started keeping a symptom journal, start now...and keep writing ALL your symptoms in it, okay?

Let us know how it goes, Hon! Good luck!

Love and gentle (((hugs))),

Linda.