iVillage Member
How about a roll call?
Sat, 10-11-2003 - 12:21pm

I'm still getting acquainted w/everyone here, so how about a roll

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-11-2003 - 12:25pm

Hi there!

Indiana

DSO - patent foramen ovale (PFO) w/right heart enlargement.

35 yrs old

Notting Hill - Yes, I own it.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-11-2003 - 6:06pm
hello. My age is 34 years. My Mother is the one with heart problems. She has palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath, and squeezing and pressure sensations. We are awaiting results of her stress test.

I am from Georgia.

I love all movies that has Jim Carrey in it. I love to watch comedy. It makes me laugh and gets my mind off things.

I am an animal lover, and love to garden and read.

Well, that's about it, I think.

Kamallya
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-12-2003 - 10:18pm

What's your favorite Jim Carrey movie?

I love animals, too.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-13-2003 - 8:10pm

Marley here... 37 yrs young!

Hi everyone! I guess I'm the oddball out here.... I'm from Ontario, Canada! Married for 10 years... 3 kids and 2 cats.

Unfortunately.... for me, I DONT HAVE a diagnosis yet. Although I guess in a way I do... I have high BP and take regular meds for that... but lately I've been suffering with terrible chest pain, palpitations and loss of breath... the jury is still out on all that.

I'm not really a "movie buff" but I DID watch a great one this weekend.... it was HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE! OMG it was hilarious. My all time Fav was City of Angels with Nicholas Cage (he GIVES me heart palps!)... and I also love Jim Carey too... my all time fav Carey movie has got to be LIAR LIAR.... that was TOO funny... everytime I see that courtroom scene I keel over laughing!

Well... thats all folks!