Bless Your Heart Marley

iVillage Member
Bless Your Heart Marley
Wed, 10-15-2003 - 10:03am
HI, Marley. I am so deeply sorry to hear about all this agony you are in. That is exactly what my Mother described. She experiences the same thing. She thought she was the only one that had that type of symptom. I have short blackouts you know where your vision gets faint and everything goes black and you have a terrible headache afterwards.

My gosh, you haven't gotten back those results from your x-ray yet? They are so darn slow aren't they? SOmetimes I think they don't even care about their patients, just themselves.

I surely hope and pray that everthing goes well. Keep me posted. I want to know how you are doing.

I will chat with you later. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST,

Kamallya
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-15-2003 - 10:15am

Thanks sweetie. Yes, they are taking long to get the results. Although the lady at the hospital said that "bad" news tends to travel faster than the good news... so maybe this is a good sign.

I finally saw my "own" Gp for the first time since all this started. I saw him yesterday. He was much more understanding than that other jerk I'd been seeing. He ordered more blood tests and is checking my thyroid. He's considering changing my meds (didnt say why) but will wait till he has the holter/xray results back first. He did say that he would call the hospital today if he hadnt heard anything. I'm to check in with him later this week... Friday I guess.