I need reassurance and/or advice ASAP

iVillage Member
I need reassurance and/or advice ASAP
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 6:47pm

Well, I have had years of irregular heartbeats.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 9:57pm

Barb,

I was reading your post and I feel your pain, I felt that way too at one point but then I found an answer! I recently have suffered from a lot of the same problems - hard time sleeping, migraines, and a hard time dealing with stress. I am a full-time student, work a full-time job, and am building my own business and find myself stressing about every minute of the day.

Recently, I was introduced to a wellness company, Melaleuca, from a very close family friend and at an information session I attended I learned a lot about my own personal health. A lot of us do not realize how much we lack vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential to our functioning. I learned that a lot of the symptoms are also related to our digestive tract and the lack of probiotics and absorption in our bellies.

I would love to share more of the information with you, if you are interested in hearing more about getting healthy and improving your life as well as the one's of your loved ones.

Hope to talk to you soon, have a wonderful day!

Holly

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-25-2009 - 8:31am

I am very interested...can you e-mail me through my profile?

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-25-2009 - 10:21pm

Hi Barb. I know exactly how you are feeling. I am 53, female and have 4 kids ranging in age from 31 to 12. Along with 5 grandkids LOL. So dealing with their lives sometimes is stressful for me too. I have PVC's and like you they bother me from time to time and I do get anxious about them. Do you drink alot of caffeine? If so, try to cut it out completely or cut way back for a few weeks and see how you feel. Caffeine is a big trigger for PVC's for me. So is being to tired. Also try to relax more especially when you are feeling them. They are not that serious according to my Cariologist so if you can just tell your self that it's nothing to worry about that will help you also.

Let us know how you are doing and what the Holter results tell you.

Rhonda in CA

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-25-2009 - 10:57pm

Hi, Barb, and welcome to the board!! It's only my opinion, of course, but the stress is probably what's causing your heart to behave erratically right now. People DO have benign PVCs and though irritating, they

Photobucket