Heart did-you-know

iVillage Member
Heart did-you-know
Sun, 06-28-2009 - 8:12pm
Fat = Cholesterol.
Cholesterol in your food is not the biggest culprit for raising your blood cholesterol level. Saturated fat (red meat and whole dairy) and trans fats (fast foods and processed foods) are the primary contributors to a high cholesterol reading.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 07-03-2009 - 9:52am
~hugs~
Thanks for all your wealth of information.
Sometimes when you first are trying to change others are not so quick to understand that this is serious...a lifestyle change.
I have a list of foods that should either be eliminated or eaten in moderation and I am trying to follow that within reason.
My ex-fiancé did not "get it"...this is important to me and to my overall health...he kept buying or ordering out things I couldn't or wouldn't eat.
I felt like he was sabotaging all my hard work to stay alive.
We aren't together.
Too much stress staying involved with an "abusive" man.
I am much happier and healthier...well at least I am trying...;)
Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-05-2009 - 8:24pm
Good for you, Lorie! My hubby had a bad habit of doing the same as your ex did.... Once I become totally unglued, his behavior changed. :)

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 07-06-2009 - 10:57am
~hugs~
Thanks Geri!
I went away overnight and my ex kept calling my home.
My ds was okay with me going but then I felt bad about my ex-fiancé's behaviour.
He said not to worry mom.
I just cannot believe he would continually call after getting no answer...except our answering machine, and continue to call when I didn't return his first call.
I have not contacted him still, just doing the no contact.
I really do not want to have to change my phone number but I may have to unfortunately.
Right now I am definitely debating with myself about going to the police and getting an order so he has to stop.
He actually came to my home...my ds is safe we live in a secure building but just his "stupidity"...of constantly calling and saying to Pick UP and it's just crazy and ridiculous.
I have lots of support and just wish he would leave me alone.
So far no contact this morning which is a big relief both my ds and I.
Well again thanks Geri!
<3
Nightangel
Nightangel