What Color Pumpkin Are You?

iVillage Member
What Color Pumpkin Are You?
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 10:04pm
Click on the link and take the quiz. Then bring your results back here and post them. Here are mine... (Most of it is true!)

You Are a Green Pumpkin

You are easy going, thoughtful, and content with who you are. People may not recognize your uniqueness, but you know how special you are.
You believe that life's too short to care about what others think. You just try your best to be yourself, and you figure that is good enough.

You are a bit of an introvert. You are the most interesting companion you know, so it's hard for you to want to be all that social.
You enjoy the company of others, but you don't like small talk or gossip. You rather discuss ideas or dreams than superficial topics.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-04-2009 - 11:29pm

You Are a Green Pumpkin

You are easy going, thoughtful, and content with who you are. People may not recognize your uniqueness, but you know how special you are.
You believe that life's too short to care about what others think. You just try your best to be yourself, and you figure that is good enough!

... not ripe enough, maybe!? :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 10:57pm
Hey, I really like your results! Any truth in it? :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 1:25pm

You Are a Yellow Pumpkin

You are funky, fun loving, and outgoing. You embrace your weirdness, and others truly appreciate your quirks.
You believe that life's too short to be insecure. You're comfortable in your own flawed skin, and you encourage others to be the same way.

You are always noticing the fun little details in life that everyone else ignores. Even if you aren't an artist, you have an artist's eye.
You have a flair for finding hidden gems. You always have a new restaurant, band, or movie to suggest to your friends.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-30-2009 - 9:48pm
Hey, we matched! :) Happy Halloween, Gypsy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 12:03am

You Are a Green Pumpkin

You believe that life's too short to care about what others think. You just try your best to be yourself, and you figure that is good enough.
You are a bit of an introvert. You are the most interesting companion you know, so it's hard for you to want to be all that social.
You enjoy the company of others, but you don't like small talk or gossip. You rather discuss ideas or dreams than superficial topics.

Blessings,

Gypsy

)O(

Photobucket

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night.

It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.

It is the little shadow which runs across the grass

and loses itself in the sunset.

- Crowfoot, Blackfoot warrior and orator

Photobucket

As Above, So Below.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket

Mika Dog

"All things share the same breath;

the beast, the tree, the man.

The Air shares its spirit with

all the life it supports."

--Chief Seattle