so light headed

iVillage Member
so light headed
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 10:08am
Hello everyone im 23. Iv been feeling really dizzy and lightheaded off and on since Jan 2010. It used to last about 10 days at a time usually when i started my period and one time it was gone for a whole month. then in march it came back and stuck around for a bit until my drive to va back home where my ears poped alot then i felt better the next day and that lasted a week then it came back again and has been here since. Everytime i stand up i feel lightheaded and things are fuzzy and dark for a few secs. even if i just kneel down to change my sons diaper then stand back up im dizzy again. And dr's have ran blood work its all came back good. this has been goin on to long and it getting worse. has anyone heard of this? I also forgot to mention i have alot of chest pain and my pulse is high.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 12:04pm
YIKES! You need to insist on more testing from your doctor -- or find another doctor who will look deeper. You know your body and it's telling you something. Your symptoms are not going away, from what you describe. Please, please go back and insist on further tests beyond blood work.

Blessings,

Gypsy

)O(

Photobucket

Strong like a mountain,

Flowing like a river."

~~Tai Chi Chih

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket

Mika Dog

"All things share the same breath;

the beast, the tree, the man.