How's everyone??

iVillage Member
How's everyone??
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 2:50pm

Dropping in to say hello. I haven't been here in a while and it looks terrribly quiet. I hope that means everyone is staying well. The weather is getting pretty warm here in Central Calif. and I'm hoping with less appetite that I will lose some weight. That's my plan anyway.

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-13-2010 - 9:13pm

He was a little "droopy" the rest of the day. But after driving 3 hours to get to Disneyland we didn't want to head home so soon. He seemed to enjoy it a little more after the fever subsided.

He bounced right back from the strep throat after being on antibiotics for 2 days. I, on the other hand, caught it from him and I had no energy for about a week. I feel better now, but the heat gets to me every summer and we been have mid 90's weather. I will survive.

Community Leader
Wed, 06-09-2010 - 2:42pm

That is a really cool pic of your son.

Congrats to him!

You go Nathan!

It was two years just this past May since my heart attack and I am doing pretty good!

My ds and I don't really have ANY plans but so far the weather here has been interesting.

Hope to stop by more often...

<3

Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-09-2010 - 2:11pm

Greetings to you also Rhonda!

Be careful that if you do lose

cl-flowers

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 6:12pm

Hi Gypsywoman,

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 12:35pm
Congratulations to you son! What a special time! ;)) I'm sorry he was sick, though. :( I hope he is doing well now. :)

I floundered on my maintenance of goal weight and regained 10 lbs. UGH! So, I am back to attending my WW meetings, tracking all my food, making sure of my exercise. I had developed some overuse muscle issues in my hip and had to cut my walking down to every other day for awhile, which of course, did *not* help in the weight maintenance dept. :o\\ I am back on track and back to the source of my support with the healthy lifestyle changes, so I am feeling positive about getting back to goal weight and maintaining. I just need to not cut myself off from the support I need. :)

Overall I'm doing great. Excellent lab work for my cholesterol recently, which has my heart docs and the Multift crew that has been following me for the year since my heart surgery, very happy. ;)

Blessings,

Gypsy

)O(

Photobucket

Strong like a mountain,

Flowing like a river."

~~Tai Chi Chih

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket

Mika Dog

"All things share the same breath;

the beast, the tree, the man.

The Air shares its spirit with

all the life it supports."

--Chief Seattle

"If there are no dogs in Heaven,

then when I die I want to go where they went."

~Will Rogers

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress

can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

~~Mahatma Gandhi

Photobucket Photobucket

Blessings,

Gypsy

)O(

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 12:09pm

Congratulations to your son! I hope that he gets better very soon.

Have a very happy summer!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 10:44am
What a great picture of your son!