10 reasons NOT to cheat on Thanksgivi...
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 11-24-1999 - 1:45pm|
10 reasons NOT to cheat on Thanksgiving, no matter how small...
10. You don't have to lie about how good your mother-in-law's stuffing is.
9. You don't have to try Uncle Dave's dish. We are not sure what it is but it is the color of pepto.
8. You don't have to make extra trips to the buffet table and lose your spot on the couch. Just load up on turkey and legal foods the first time.
7. No fighting over the last piece of cheesecake with your sister when mom starts nagging about why you have no children.
6. You don't have to eat YAMS or sweet potatoes to be polite.
5. You will be star of the dinner. Everyone will wonder about what you are eating.
4. You can prove your bratty cousin wrong about being able to lose weight with Atkin's.
3. You can brag about how much you can eat and not gain an ounce (haven't you always wanted to do that?)
2. When someone comments on how much weight you have lost you can just say, "Wait, till you see me at Christmas"
1. You can be proud of your devotion, committment, will power, beauty, dignity and self control. If you can do it now you can do it always. Just look at how much you have lost.
***My brag for the day*** I weighed in this morning at 209 lbs!!!. That means only 9lbs to go before I am under 200. I am not cheating now for anything!.
Emma 250/209!/199.9 since 7/12/99