~*~ Early Hallowe'en Friday Five ~*~
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 10-16-2009 - 12:09pm|
It's chilly and Octobery out there (that's a new word, by the way!), so now that Thanksgiving's dealt with, it's got me thinking about Hallowe'en. ;o)
1. Do you have children that will be needing costumes? Do you make or buy them?
2. Will you be dressing up for Hallowe'en? What as? (And what for? Party, work ...)
3. What kind of treats do you hand out?
4. Do you carve a pumpkin or use a fake one? Or none at all?
5. Do you roast the seeds from your pumpkin, or cook it when the night's over? (Not sure that's a good idea if you're using a real candle though - or if you carve it ahead of time!)
Bonus question: How many trick-or-treaters do you get at your door on average?