You know what I hate?

iVillage Member
You know what I hate?
Sat, 06-20-2009 - 11:57pm
I hate when you find a series of books you really love, and enjoy reading and then you read them all and have to find something else to read, and everything pales in comparison. I read 1-14 of the Janet Evanovich numbers series, and am so disappointed that I am done with them(15 comes out Tuesday but that will be finished by Friday) How am I supposed to entertain myself? I got the in between the numbers books but they aren't the same. *sigh*
Anybody else like romantic comedy mystery type funny books? LOL love my description:-)
Photobucket

pregnancy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-23-2009 - 12:08am
"The Spellman Files" is a great first book in a series. I haven't read the entire series but I really enjoyed the first book. I read it in its entirety while fulfilling some extra duty right before spring break. It's got the quirky humor and odd family you find in the Evanovich books but the writing reminds me of the earlier Plum books in her series before it became more or less slap-stick, silly stuff. I can't remember the author but I know you can find it on Amazon.

Photobucket
  "Aut dosce, aut disce, aut discede"
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-26-2009 - 10:03pm
J.D. Robb in Death series is a fun one to read....About a policewoman in the not too distant future...fighting crime....solving cases....a great love interest with Roark and wonderful supporting characters....Peabody,