vacation books

iVillage Member
vacation books
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 7:13am

this is a list of the books i read while i was on vacation.

lakeside cottage by susan wiggs

under the radar by fern michaels

swimsuit by james patterson

mr and miss anonymous by fern michaels

one day at a time by danielle steel

matters of the heart by danielle steel

harbor lights by sherryl woods

fire and rain by elizabeth lowell

outlaw by elizabeth lowell

granite man by elizabeth lowell

warrior by elizabeth lowell

the nine month marriage by christine rimmer

marriage by necessity by christine rimmer

practically married by christine rimmer

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 10:20pm
That's a lot of books....Which were your favorites?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 11:38pm

Wow! That's a lot of books. How long were you gone?

BTW, what's a "vacation"? I'll have to look that word up, lol. (it's been a long time since I've been on one can you tell)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 3:53pm

Ellen, you are so lucky! I wish my vacations were so relaxed! DH and I camped across the south and up the west coast and back to Michigan last winter. We were gone 2 1/2 months and I only read about 6 books. We were so busy visiting, hiking and seeing the sights that there just wasn't any time to do much reading. I had a great time, don't get me wrong, but DH refuses to take a week just in one place and relax. He has to go, go, go! His dad is the same way, so it's genetic, I'm sure. It's been at least 15 to 20 years since we've just been at a cottage on a lake and that time was with other family members. He was ready to leave after 2 days of fishing and visiting. I figure I'm lucky though. At least he likes to travel as much as I do and it doesn't take too much to convince him it's time for another trip.

Bev