Are you...

iVillage Member
Are you...
Mon, 06-19-2006 - 10:40am

Are you as nice to yourself as you are to others?

Why?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_libelulle
Thu, 08-03-2006 - 10:11pm

Are you as nice to yourself as you are to others?--Close!

Why?--Does this really need an answer?

I'm not one of those people who treats herself like a low-life and treats others with respect. Nor am I own who exaults herself (OBVIOUSLY) while looking down on others. My views on other people aren't that much different on my views on my own self. We're all pretty messed-up. The real difference between me and most people I see is that I'm ostentatious and others are pretentious. (Heehee...I love those words.)

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-03-2006 - 11:17am

Hi Poppy

Great question.

Are you as nice to yourself as you are to others?

Why?

I think I am.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-28-2006 - 3:16pm
Thank you, Poppy. That means a lot. :-}}
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-27-2006 - 9:22am

Wow!

Judy's said it all beautifully, and what I'd like to do is give you a huge hug before I do the happy dance for you.

We love you and we appreciate you as you are, Aurora, warts and all, today and always. We wouldn't want you any other way. This goes for every

If we were all perfect, would we all be Stepford wives and husbands,

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-25-2006 - 2:59am

''To learn the tools, the sequence and tighten the reins to disallow deviance. That, my friend, will be the challenge!!''

Personally the hardest part is getting to the light bulb moment and the rest is like riding the waves.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-25-2006 - 2:49am

''I am today like Helen Keller at the water pump. Do you know how HUGE that is for me!! I have warts.. that does NOT make me a reject.. it makes me human and real. I am just so excited over this. Ecstatic!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!''

This is the third post today that has been a major positive experience, gosh, is it the cosmos? wow.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-25-2006 - 2:39am

''I love the support I receive here and the avenue to express what I am feeling. The negative stuff cannot be reinforced or gain strength when I am called on it. I love you all for that. To everyone... ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))''

Wherever you are my friend, whatever shape you are in, warts or no warts, you are loved and cared for here.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-24-2006 - 8:13pm
LOL!!! Eyes brimming.. Thank you. :-).
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-24-2006 - 6:44pm

<< I AM GETTING TO KNOW THE REAL ME!!! I am not defective... it is just a wart. I HAVE WARTS. I get it! >>

Yeah -- you and all the rest of us. Welcome to the human race. : )

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-24-2006 - 12:52pm
How wise you are. I know it will take a lot of effort on my part.. I see me definitely being a take over type. It is so ingrained. This is a big undertaking and goal for my next issue. Thank you.
Today was such a step forward for me and the mental excitement over my progress so positive. How often I've read and even referred to warts but to really understand the concept is amazing. Isn't it incredible how it is always what is right in front of you that you don't see?!!. I certainly wouldn't want to limit that growth and joy for myself or for others.
I didn't see what I was doing. I didn't understand how it limited me or others. I think this ole dog is beginning to get the idea behind the lesson. Now she just has to learn the trick. To learn the tools, the sequence and tighten the reins to disallow deviance. That, my friend, will be the challenge!!

Pages