Summer Party: Midsummer Dream

iVillage Member
Summer Party: Midsummer Dream
Wed, 06-21-2006 - 12:49pm

In an ideal world, what would you ideal or dream life be like? What would you do?

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-21-2006 - 8:49pm

My you've been busy!

My ideal life.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-21-2006 - 9:06pm
Wow, I'm not sure what my ideal world would be like hmmmmm.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 3:59pm

The ultimate dream would probably be living near the beach on the East Coast of Mexico operating a fish taco palapa bar while my DH and our best friend ran a dive shop.

<>

Not sure I'd want to make the whole thing a reality because then I'd have nothing to dream about...LOL. We DO make it a semi-reality by going down for vacations as often as possible. But I'd probably end up getting bored if I did it all the time. Plus there are too many other places to see before I settle in for the duration.

CC

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 10:29am

I wish I had the magic wand to make the pain go away and to heal your body! And I wish they'd make teleporting a reality so that I could beam you my housekeeper :-) She and her husband are very sweet.

You know Diana, I've always seen you as doing something creative. What kind of creativity did you have in mind? It also surprises me that you want to be more confident and in control, because that's the way I see you now...

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 10:32am

Oh, I agree that you don't have to change you. You are perfect as you are, I don't want you any other way. Ok, as you said, you right now, but without disease and pain, and with oodles of money and more energy so that we can hear you sing :-)

The universe is listening!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 10:37am

I had similar dreams years ago... live on a Caribbean island, run a small bed and breakfast with a wellness center attached to it whilst then-BF travelled and wrote papers on economic policies, and ran a dive shop or a lobster farm business with his best mate.

Yep, there are just too many places to see in this world!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 10:41am

You know, I'll have to come back to answer this. I'm at a point where things are changing in my life and I feel that I can make things happen if I want to. There were some things that I'd kind of closed the door on, but the other day I realized that that's a very bad idea. So now I'm reconfiguring my thoughts and dreams, and preparing myself to be open to opportunities.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 3:01pm

Ah, Poppy, my creativity won't be corralled ... that's the problem ... I can't count on it to be there.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-24-2006 - 5:08am

''You know, I'll have to come back to answer this. I'm at a point where things are changing in my life and I feel that I can make things happen if I want to. There were some things that I'd kind of closed the door on, but the other day I realized that that's a very bad idea. So now I'm reconfiguring my thoughts and dreams, and preparing myself to be open to opportunities.''

I love to hear things like this Poppy when you and myself and others begin to see new opportunities before us and that change is not as scary as it is exciting.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-24-2006 - 5:13am
Diana you go girl, what an inspirational posts, I just got whammied back to back with post to motivate me into making more goals for my life.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

Pages