iVillage Member
Aaaargh
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 8:16am

Well, I

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_libelulle
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 8:44am

I am going to have to miss my acupuncture session tonight because I have to go back to my brother's. Actually, I don't mind at all, apart from having to go and face a horrible traffic jam. Aaaaaaaargh. I hate traffic jams at this hour.

This also means that I am not able to post tonight. I'll make it up tomorrow and this week-end - I promise!

In the meantime, I hope that you are all having an enjoyable week and dancing away.

Talk to you tomorrow!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 3:07pm

Boy, I needed this thread yesterday when I was feeling ARGGGGHHH!!!, but today I'm over it...LOL. I guess that's a good thing, yes?

Yesterday I was knee deep in moving my parents from their 2000 square foot house into a 1000 square foot apartment in a retirement community. My mom and I had gone through their furniture, made detailed drawings of what was going with them and where it would fit in the new place. But, when I get to the new place to help direct the movers to the spots where the furniture is supposed to go, it seems that my mom slipped in a few (several!) extra pieces that I wasn't aware of and then had the audacity to ask me where they should go when the movers brought them in. ARGGGHHH!!!

...thanks for letting me vent. I'll be taking tomorrow off from work to attempt to get everything unpacked and in place for Mom and Dad.

On the bright side...my sister flew out from L.A. for this and has been here since Sunday helping with the packing and sorting AND my dearest DH took off yesterday from work to help out with the move so I feel blessed to have such loving and caring people in my life.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.

CC

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 3:55pm

Shrinking Grocery Products
Aaaargh!!!
We are getting less and less
for our money.The ozs.and sizes
are smaller but the price is
always going up!!
Aaaargh!!!!

Thanks Poppy, I needed that.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 9:41pm

Laundry's taking over my life!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-22-2006 - 11:11pm
CC, I needed this yesterday instead of today, too. Today's been fine, but night before last, I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. The day's schedule was pretty non-stop from morning until around 10 at night so I was totally bummed about having to do it on so little sleep. Actually thought about coming to this board and whining about how rotten I felt but stopped myself. If I had checked the board, I would have seen Poppy's post and could have whined away. I would have liked that. ; )
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 1:06am
Poppy sounds like we need to send you some positive energy to help.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 1:10am
CC is there anything more frustrating than moving?

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 1:12am

''Shrinking Grocery Products
Aaaargh!!!''

You know what surprised me, I thought for sure you were going to put gas prices at the top of the list lololol, guess we know what my aaaaargh is gonna be.

Judy

cl-ivhjude
Living with Cancer
Cancer: Friends & Family Support
Finding Your Best Life

"With understanding, fear diminishes;
in the

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 1:15am
Those little things in life that pile up during the day seem to be tough for you Ludam.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-23-2006 - 1:19am

''Actually thought about coming to this board and whining about how rotten I felt but stopped myself. If I had checked the board, I would have seen Poppy's post and could have whined away. I would have liked that. ; ) ''

I figure anyone up in the middle of the night deserves some space to whine, not sure why I don't do it myself since I am up almost every night.

Judy

cl-ivhjude

Pages