Colleen's WI: self sabotage

iVillage Member
Colleen's WI: self sabotage
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 9:51am

Why do I do this to myself..I will have a killer wi one week and then sabotage myself for the next...I didn't think I did too bad but I guess I was wrong. The only real bad day I had I thought was Saturday...We went to the chocolate festival...I did a 3 mile charity walk but then had chocolate pancakes and went and sample the vendor's chocolate and was just done after a few pieces...I didn't eat lunch so I thought that would work out. Hubby is gone so it is harder on me and AF is around the corner...well no more beating myself up and just have to work harder but it is so exhausting...

Will I ever get under 135 for good?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 10:53am
Ugh Colleen!