First Timer

iVillage Member
First Timer
Thu, 04-23-2009 - 11:49am
Hello, This is my first time in a message board and I'm not really sure how this works. I have a problem that is small enough not to see anyone professional but is making me miserable. This seemed like a site were I can get advise from from somebody. If there is anyone interested in helping a me out I'd love to share my story.
Administrator
In reply to: morgandorfer
Thu, 04-23-2009 - 12:34pm

Hi and Welcome to iVillage! We're so glad you've found us and we hope we can help you. Please feel free to share your story any time. :)

Here's a little information on how to get the most out of our message boards that you might find helpful. About Our Boards

shape-upchallenge.gif picture by HealthAccount

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-23-2009 - 3:11pm
Welcome to the board, Morgandorfer.

The message boards are a very good way to talk to other people who have had or might have had similar experiences to us. Their insight, advice, suggestions might be just what we were needing to hear. Nearly everyone I've met on the boards have been supportive and understanding, so please do share your story if you are comfortable with that.

Here is a on iVillage in case you were also looking for something more specific.

Talk to you soon,

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-23-2009 - 9:20pm
Welcome to the board morgandorfer,
You'll find these message boards very helpful & supportive.
As everyone here is as well.
Please do share your story if you want.
I am sure we'll all try to help any way we can :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-24-2009 - 8:27am
Hey there, I hope you signed up for email notifications so you can find your way back to us. Everyone here is very kind and open. Feel free to share.

33943_l.gif picture by thelalastuff

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-26-2009 - 9:21am

Welcome, Morgan! Message boards are always a wonderful to receive help. If nothing else, it wonderful to see different perspectives on a subject.

I think you'll find the folks here a wonderful resource.

Go ahead and share as you become comfortable!

Bren Jay

Superposter -BL500 FYBL
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-22-2009 - 1:23am

Hi Morgan,

Did you find a message board that you felt fit you the best? I hope that you have been able to find such a board, and that you've found support and understand there.

Let us know how you are doing,