This Weekend

iVillage Member
This Weekend
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 1:03pm

Hiya everyone....

What are you doing this weekend? I am halfway through this Saturday and starting to stress about a dinner I am hosting tomorrow. I am makinga roast and it is a new recipe I never tried before. My sister in law has an undeclared culinary war with me in which she constantly tries to show off and I do not want to lose!

What about ye? Anything interesting happening with anyone here?

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: suffy_78
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 10:07pm

Good luck with the roast. I hope your recipe trumps anything your SIL has ever made!

I went to the gym this morning to try to work off some calories from yesterday's stress eating session, and the ones I was planning on consuming tonight. Tonight was my sister's birthday dinner at one of her favorite restaurants. Tomorrow, I think I'll be back in the gym. I also need to do laundry and progress reports. Fun fun fun!

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 10:57am

I had a shopping day with a friend of mine and whilst we didn't get any batiks we did get some funky fabric and some very nice silks. Now I have to figure out what to do with all this fabric that I have! Saturday night I caught up with a friend that I had not seen in about a month.

Sunday I vegged at home for the most part, had tea with a couple of friends then had dinner with another friend I hadn't seen since before Christmas.

How did your roast turn out?

Have a happy week everyone!

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 10:47pm

Eeeeeek! It's nearly the week-end already and it's already the *end of the month*!

What are your week-end plans? Am going out-of-town this week-end. Back on Sunday, tho.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 10:48pm

:::poke poke:::

Did you progress with your progress report?

Hey, whatever happened to your trainer-turned-soldier?

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-28-2010 - 5:27am

Progress reports are finally done. Handed them in yesterday.

My soldier boy has vanished from the face of the earth. It has been a year since he left without a backwards glance.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 6:27am

The roast was amazing but SIL refused to eat more than a few bites. She does this a lot, says she can only eat THIS much and then leaves more than 70 per cent of her plate but when I am over at her place, she never stops eating, deserts, seconds, you name it. That really bugs me.

I was sick afterwards for alomst three days and then got too buy with my daughter and that is why I am so late replyin!

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 6:32am

Have you decided what to do with the fabric Poppy?

Bought anything turquoise?

Photobucket

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 6:36am
Planning on relaxing this weekend, I had a load of correcting to do but managed to finish them last night. A friend of mine keeps asking me to read his blog entries so I might spend tonight with his blog and then catch DEXTER online!

Photobucket

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 7:51am

Hope you're feeling better today. Your SIL sounds like a real piece of work. Don't let her get the best of you.

The weight loss is going so so. I had three losses, then a small gain. I'm hoping the gain was hormone related. Getting ready to bundle up and head out to the gym. I must be out of my mind. It's 15 degrees with a wind chill of ONE! But shorts season is just around the corner.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 8:33am

How do you think I fractured my elbow? On my way to the gym in the middle of a major freeze. The entire city was one big ice rink and here I am, walking to the gym!

Stupid weight.

Congratulations on the three losses, hon every pound makes a difference!

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Pages