Update

iVillage Member
Update
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 11:24am

I don't remember the last time I posted on iv. I hope everyone is going good.

On December 22; I was fired from my job over a misunderstanding. To say the least I got very depressed and thanks to a couple friends & their kids; I made it out. Now looking back it would have been stupid to kill myself over a job. A job I didn't like.

Now, I'm moving back with my parents. I move Feb. 6th. I hope this way I safe up enough money to get me a newer car & move out of state after I graduate.

I'm switch my classes to online. I should graduate December 2010. I'm going to also take CNA classes starting at the end of March at the local community college.

I'll try to post more often. I have a paper that needs researching.

Winter Siggy

Coexist1998WritingPennies

Fall
iVillage Member
In reply to: butterfly2279
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 1:14am

Oh Jenny, I am so very sorry to hear about the misunderstanding, and that you have lost your job over that. I am glad that your friends and their kids were able to help you through having to deal with the shock and bitterness of this over the holidays. I am glad that you didn't kill yourself, and I hope that rosier times will start to shine on you very soon.

So what are your plans now? Have you found a new job, do you have a part-time job or are you looking? Or are you planning to go to school full-time? What is CNA?

I hope that you'll also get to post more often, Jenny!

((((hugs))))

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 12:00am

I have a temp job that will last Feb. 4th. I looking for a job and I'm moving back with my parents. I am already going to college full time. A CNA is a Certified Nurse Assist.

I'm just trying to make lemonade out of lemons.

Winter Siggy

Coexist1998WritingPennies

Fall
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 8:46am

Sometimes being handed was seems to be lemons can be a huge blessing instead... if you do decide to make lemonade or lemon preserves.

You can do it, Jen. 2010 might be a tough year, but it's the year that you get all the things needed for Texas. It'll be worth it!