Newbie here :)

iVillage Member
Newbie here :)
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 11:29pm

Hi everyone! My name is Trisha. 26 and live in Montgomery, AL. A little bit about me: Im engaged to a WONDERFUL man. His name is Thomas, and he's 30 years old. The wedding date is April 3rd, 2011.

I just took my GED test this past Friday. So proud of myself because ive been putting it off for YEARS. Im hoping and praying that I can be in school by summer or fall. Im going into nursing, but my ultimate goal is to become a Nurse-Midwife.

Enough rambling lol... Hope to chat with you all soon! :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 1:59pm

Welcome to the board, Trisha and congratulations for taking the GED last week! You must be so relieved that that is over now. When will you get the results?

I'm Poppy and I'm further down south of you as well as half the word away in Indonesia. I'm just below the equator, so it's always summer here.

Congratulations also for your engagement. How exciting! Are you already very busy planning your wedding? You sound so very happy and I have no doubt that Thomas is not only a wonderful person but also a very smart one for having proposed to you :-)

If you go to the first folder (the one above this one you posted in), you find some of our most recent chat such a Wednesday Wonders (it's never too late to share good things), Friday Fives on Happiness, Night Out, Dreams and Friday Fun. If you are game for "heavier" questions, there's the Vortex of Negativity and the Self-Sabotage ones.

Talk to you soon!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 8:28am

Hi Trisha ,

Nice to see you here.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-09-2010 - 12:35am

Suzan,

Congratulations!!! Wow! You sound very happy :-)

Have you son and his fiancee decided when the wedding will be? Will it be in Germany or Turkey?