iVillage Member
TGIF!
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 6:19am

It's Friday, what are your plans?

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_libelulle
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 10:12pm

Hi! Feels like I've been away forever.

After work today, I went to the gym. Then I went out to dinner with a childhood friend. She took me out to celebrate my 42nd birthday. Tomorrow, I'm taking DS to an event at the college he's going to attend in the fall. I might go see the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie after that. Sunday, I will probably go

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-01-2010 - 2:18am

Hello Poppy! I received a really big bonus from work! So, I was really happy to go to work today! And I am so grateful to God for helping me be at this job for 6 years. I am so thankful for God's peace and inner joy, as this job isn't for everyone. I am in transition to a new career and I cannot afford to just quit. I paid myself first!Then sat out and made my budget. Went to work. Came home, paid bills and made a cash donation to a charity.

Chelle-

Amour-Propre

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 1:46am

Eeeeeeeeek! You're son's already going to college this fall? Where has the time flown?!?

All is kind of okay here. Am on a holding mode. At least my week-long headache is gone (knock on wood). I am now finally embarking on my toned body plans - I've been having nightmares about being overweight and yesterday's was the scariest. It's time to do something about it!

How was the college visit? And the movie?

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 1:50am

Congratulations on your bonus, my friend. You really deserve it after putting in so much hard work.

You'll have to tell us all about the retreat once you've gone in September.

June 6th is in a month! Are you still being tutored for the math portion of the exam? How was the pool party?

Hey, are you going to do the walking challenge with me? It starts on the 15th, I think.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 5:31am

College visit was surreal. He had to register for his courses.

Movie was good, but not great.

Why are you having nightmares about being overweight? What brought that on? And what's up with the marathon headache, my friend? Are you taking care of yourself?

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
Community Leader
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 3:09pm
I think ds and I saw it and it was fantastic if you are a FAN which both of my kids are...lol...They still laugh at me because I am the ONE who is scared and they are comforting ME...;)...lol...I am often reminded that Jurassic Park was not a scarey movie but I for one was scared...;)...
Nightangel
Nightangel
Community Leader
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 3:12pm

"I also paid for a trip coming up in September to a spiritual Christian women's retreat. The Love Life Womens Convention by Joyce Meyer. I have never been to one in my adult life, so I look so forward to it. It is going to be a vacation for me!And I am going alone, which I haven't taken a trip alone in a while."

Nightangel
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 9:00pm

I was having brunch and I saw my pudgy hands and my pudgy little fingers, that's why! Also, some members of my family are either overweight or obese. The time has come to do something about it, though!

The headache finally went away. It went away after I ate a great big juicy steak, but I also had a 2-hour massage. I've also been stretching, too.

Your son had to sign up now for courses? Wow, that's early. Did he already know which courses he wanted to take?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 9:03pm

And I completely missed this: "to celebrate my 42nd birthday".

Belated birthday wishes, my friend! What a great age to be :-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 9:06pm

Me and you, Night Angel.

Jurassic Park was okay, but I never watch horror movies or those that are violent. I sometimes try if I need to, but I usually walk out of the theatre.