A Long, Stressful Hiatus

iVillage Member
A Long, Stressful Hiatus
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 3:45pm

Hello everyone...

It has been too long since I came here and to be honest with all of ye, there were times when just looking at the link on my favourites menu gave me mini panic attacks. I have thought of ye a lot, wanted to share so much with everyone here and to listen and interact with all of ye as well. I couldn't do it though. I remember coming here earlier this year and declaring that this is it, this time I am here for good and yet I disappeared a short while later. Desperate, I know. For the uninitiated, it was another bout of depression that basically set overnight. No matter what I did or tried, the idea of communicating iwth others was a stressor I could not deal with. Which is very foreign for me, as I am a sucker for talking and sharing and yet, this was one time when the mere thought of coming here and logging on made me switch my laptop off.

Exactly what set me off, I have no clue. I just went off one day and have been off since. The writing hit a standstill, so did

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-06-2010 - 4:38pm

Glad you're feeling well enough to post today. Take your time, and be good to yourself. We'll be here when you're ready.

{{{HUGS}}}

Jeanette

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 7:53am

You do what is best for you, Suffy. You know that we'll always be here and here for you, too. We are your friends through good times and bad - that's what friends are for, right.

There's really nothing to apologize for, dear friend. Whenever you want and need to talk to us, we're here. If you just want to wave, you can wave and we'll wave back. If you just want to lurk, you should just lurk. What works for you!

((((hugs))))