Horoscopes

iVillage Member
Horoscopes
Thu, 07-22-2010 - 7:06pm

Do you check your horoscope daily?

What sign are you anyway?

Do you think the stars ever get it right?

If yes, will you share an example with us?

Photobucket

Photobucket 

iVillage Member
In reply to: suffy_78
Sat, 07-24-2010 - 10:54pm

I read my horoscope once a week. It's the Free Will Astrology by Rob Brezny, and it's sent to my Inbox. It's fun, a bit kooky. I used to read Neil Spencer's horoscope when he had a column in The Guardian.

This is what Rob Brezny wrote for this past week:

As the economic recovery lags, many frustrated job-seekers have decided to stop waiting around to be saved; they're taking matters into their own hands. As a result, entrepreneurship is thriving. I suggest you catch that spirit. In fact, I advocate a mass entrepreneurial uprising among Pisceans in the coming months. Even if you're already employed, it'll be prime time for you to create your own perfect gig, carve out your own special niche, or dream up a role that is designed for your unique talents.

Pretty spot on, I reckon ;-)

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 10:58am

Do you check your horoscope daily? === NO. I sometimes read the one for the next day in our local paper but it is so vague (what are the two stars, three stars, etc. for anyway? there is no key! LOL) and totally "love interest" oriented so NOT my thing!

What sign are you anyway? === Libra, just barely (I missed Virgo by three days)

Do you think the stars ever get it right? === nah...

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2010 - 1:54am

Do you check your horoscope daily?No. Maybe once per month for fun. At one time I read it eveyday online. But, that was like 2 years ago. I don't take it seriously. Just for fun.

What sign are you anyway? Lioness.

Do you think the stars ever get it right? No. I do think it is cool to share the same birthday as Lucille Ball. Same sign as

Chelle-

Amour-Propre

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2010 - 11:40am

Hi all I'm new here...still have to set up a signature and all, but I love this question!

Yes...on Mondays I check the weekly one at wowowow.com and I also check my daily one at astrology.au. I never used to check them much, but I have started looking at more info among astrological/astronomical websites to understand it more.

What sign are you anyway? Sag

Do you think the stars ever get it right? Yes, most times. The key I have learned is that the timing isn't also right on and even tho a horoscope can sound negative, my attitude towards it can change it into a positive.

If yes, will you share an example with us? Well, I just quit my job because I was too busy "paying the bills" to follow my passions and be with my family more. So I'm working on a bunch of little money making projects right now. However, about two weeks before I realized that I had to quit my job, my horoscope said "you may have to give up something you see as security to find your happiness." At first I thought it was telling me that I needed to cash out my retirement to start my business, but I later figured out that it meant my job.

I still have to get back to that steady income, but I cannot tell you enough how much happier now that I have quit...and my family is too. :)

LJ
www.bichnbroads.com
lorrinda@bichnbroads.com

-L “There’s no limit to the bonehead moves I make, but at least I make others laugh when I do them.” :) www.bichnbroads.com lorrinda@bichnbroads.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2010 - 2:21pm

Molly

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 9:33am