What's for lunch?

iVillage Member
What's for lunch?
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 1:43am

What's for lunch today?

If you usually have lunch at home, do you cook lunch, have a quick sandwich or do you eat last night's leftovers?

If your work outside the home, do you bring lunch from home, go to the canteen or a restaurant, or grab something quick somewhere?

Do you have a light lunch or is lunch a big meal?

Do you eat alone, with family members or with colleagues?

How often do you eat out for lunch?

Do you have a coffee after lunch?

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 4:03am

What's for lunch today? ~ I didn't have lunch today :-)

If you usually have lunch at home, do you cook lunch, have a quick sandwich or do you eat last night's leftovers? ~ Our housekeeper usually makes something for lunch, which will be the same for dinner. Sometimes I'll have what she has prepared, other times I cook, or I get something to eat. At least once a week I eat out.

If your work outside the home, do you bring lunch from home, go to the canteen or a restaurant, or grab something quick somewhere? ~ When I used to work outside the home I would eat either at a cheap food place (or buy something there to eat at the office) or go to a restaurant. The hotels I worked at had canteens.

Do you have a light lunch or is lunch a big meal? ~ It depends. If I'm eating out later that evening, I'll have a light lunch. If not, I'll have a slightly bigger lunch.

Do you eat alone, with family members or with colleagues? ~ It depends who I am with.

How often do you eat out for lunch? ~ At least once a week.

Do you have a coffee after lunch? ~ Sometimes.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:13am

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 12:05pm

What's for lunch today? === probably a ham salad on whole wheat, I I remember to eat lunch!

If you usually have lunch at home, do you cook lunch, have a quick sandwich or do you eat last night's leftovers? === almost always a sandwich but sometimes soup

Do you have a light lunch or is lunch a big meal? === light

Do you eat alone, with family members or with colleagues? === alone

How often do you eat out for lunch? === rarely - maybe twice a year

Do you have a coffee after lunch? === no, I limit my coffee to one cup at breakfast

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 3:04pm

What's for lunch today? I have no idea.

If you usually have lunch at home, do you cook lunch, have a quick sandwich or do you eat last night's leftovers? I make something
quick which may involve leftovers. I suddenly realized we're
having a curried rice salad that I made yesterday. It's not
leftovers yet as I made it to have later.

If your work outside the home, do you bring lunch from home, go to the canteen or a restaurant, or grab something quick somewhere?

Do you have a light lunch or is lunch a big meal? Lunch is small,
typically half a sandwich or some salad.

Do you eat alone, with family members or with colleagues? alone
or with family members

How often do you eat out for lunch? pretty often. maybe three
times a week.

Do you have a coffee after lunch? coffee, never.

font-size: 14pt;">Susan

Photobucket
Photobucket

dietbudspowinners.gif

PhotobucketlifeispainPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

font-size: 12pt;">
organic tag created by Erin
(Wickedcupofjoe)
PhotobucketPhotobucketinvisible-yellow-cap

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 2:09pm
What's for lunch today? I had soup, a few celery sticks and slices of cucumber, and a handful of almonds

If you usually have lunch at home, do you cook lunch, have a quick sandwich or do you eat last night's leftovers? I only have lunch at home on the weekends, and usually I make a grilled cheese sandwich or something quick like chicken nuggets.

If your work outside the home, do you bring lunch from home, go to the canteen or a restaurant, or grab something quick somewhere? Bring lunch from home every day

Do you have a light lunch or is lunch a big meal? Light lunch

Do you eat alone, with family members or with colleagues? I eat alone at my desk

How often do you eat out for lunch? VERY rarely--maybe once every two to three months. I just can't afford it. But, we usually eat out for lunch once during the weekend. It depends on what's on our agenda.

Do you have a coffee after lunch? No, I have it later in the afternoon.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:26am