faithless by karin slaughter

iVillage Member
faithless by karin slaughter
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 10:34am

i really enjoyed this book. but then i enjoy all karin slaughter's books. i'm not sure what number this is in the series but it's another sara linten book.

this time a deal girl is found by sara and her ex-husband/boyfriend jeffrey tolliver. sara does the autopsy and finds that the young girl died of cyanide poisoning. this leads jeffrey to investigate a church farm.

meanwhile detective lena adams is fighting demons of her own. jeffrey tells her that she needs to get her life in order. she doesn't interview a person of interest because of their common bond. jeffrey tells her this is not acceptable that he needs to be able to trust her.

sara's sister tessa starts attending the church that owns the farm. she is smitten with the preacher and his son.

sara goes with her one night and meets the man her mother had an affair with. she wonders if he is her biological father and confronts her mother. she learns that he is not and her mother is very upset.

there are many twists to the story but it is very much worth the read.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 3:23pm

I really like Karin Slaughter's Grant County books.