Recipe for minestrone soup

iVillage Member
Recipe for minestrone soup
Sun, 11-16-2003 - 10:03am
I found a recipe for "Upstate Minestrone"soup in an issue of Country Living between 10 and 15 years ago. It was very good and very easy. I think it was a fall issue. I have since lost the recipe and would dearly like to have it again. Does anyone know the recipe?
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-16-2003 - 3:55pm

Hi Mabel, welcome to the board. I am going to copy your post and move it up to our "Let's Talk" folder, so others will see it and post some replies! I'll do a search and see what I can come up with too. If you can remember anything about what specifically was in it, maybe if we don't find that recipe, we can give you one close that is equally as good! Please check up in our top folder for any help we can give you! (These bottom folders are new and we haven't started using them so I'm not sure who would notice it! ) Please do come back and see what gets posted and let us know what you remember about the recipe. We hope you enjoy reading this board and will enjoy participating on it too!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-16-2003 - 10:54pm

Welcome to the board Mabel we hope you will join our friendly community. I saw the post above and answered it there. Here's a link.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-fdbarbecue&msg=14459.1

Come back and see us again soon. Suzi