Welcome to the new board set up!

iVillage Member
Welcome to the new board set up!
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:53am
I hope you'll all get used to it quickly and learn it easily. It's designed to be easier to use and once you get used to it you'll find that it is a little bit easier.

The only bummer is that the archives are gone. I had alot of work there that I was trying to save in Word before they stashed it all away but too late! lol

Anyways, feel free to practice on the board as much as you want to and make as many flubs and silly lil posts as you feel like you want to see what happens when you do it.

Remember...change is good! lol

*hugs*

Peace, Love and Healing,

~Teri~

p.s. omg I didn't realize that pic was going to post next to my posts....how awful...it's distorted and everything! lmao!!

~The Worlds A Roller Coaster And I Am Not 

Strapped In. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:34pm
Teri/Carrie: What grand poobah at iVillage can we address our complaints to regarding (how we hate) the new board format? I've checked a number of boards where I usually lurk & all seem to have quite a few complaints regarding the new board--if enough of us complain directly, maybe they'll change it. I can find many similar boards elsewhere (this being the primary exception) & if it isn't comfortable to use, I'll go elsewhere & take my purchasing from the board's advertisers with me!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:30pm
Hey Precia!

I was under the impression that eventually we were going to lose our archive option....if this is wrong that'd be great!!! Let me know okay? *hugs ya*

Strapped In. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:23pm
Hey, Teri. The archives are still available. I think that there have been some problems with that because our mod. Cindi is asking Cls to check the link to make sure it works and email her if it doesn't. I sure hope you can still get to all that work.

Hugs,

Precia

Precia

Cl-Families and Mental Illness

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:06pm
Hi! I think this change is sort of hard right now, but with time, we will get used to it. I don't like change much either, but I believe that after a while we will like it. I hope you are all having a great day! :)

Hugs,

Carrie

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:07pm
Elspeth,

If it doesn't give you the option to upload an image yet, give it a few more days and the option will become available to you. It wasn't available to me right away either but I kept checking back and eventually it was.

Strapped In. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:36am
Wow, Teri...the boards are waaaaay different!

Hello to everyone else! It will take a while to get used to these new boards, but they will be easier. I'm still manic. How is everyone else?

Keli

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:54am
How do you get something like an image to come up beside your name....not that I'm going to put a pic of myself...blech...no one needs to see that, lol, all I can find is that little list of pics on the profile page, doesn't give you a choice to upload an image

Elspeth

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:16am
So far, I agree with you. Maybe I'll get used to the new board but for now it does seem easier. Certainly more familiar. I am already missing the old boards, but I have a hard time with change so a month from now I may wonder why I preferred the old ones.

Sandy

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 7:25am
In tinkering around I discovered that if you click on "outline view" at the bottom left hand corner of the ivillage box at the top of the page, it looks a little more like the old boards and you might be a little more comfortable navigating yourself around that way.

Strapped In.