~*~*Friday Fives*~*~

iVillage Member
~*~*Friday Fives*~*~
Thu, 05-17-2007 - 9:43pm

What *ticked you off* this week? What *made you happy* this week?

Have you ever seen an advertisement for something that turned you OFF from buying their product?

What item have you purchased that made you say "That was the BIGGEST waste of my money!"

What type of things do you have a hard time resisting when you're out shopping (i.e. cosmetics? Shoes? Jewelry? music?)

How long does it take you to "rev up" in the morning....?

Nadine - deenie1979

jesussig.jpg image by nadine1979

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-17-2007 - 11:31pm

What *ticked you off* this week? >> Some of the season finales ended in "To Be Continued". I hate that. Like we remember after the summer! And I also didn't get to see the movie I was hoping to see all week.

What *made you happy* this week? >> Planning a bachlorette party and bridal shower for a friend with 2 friends from high school. And then after that, I got to talk to more friends from high school. It was kind of cool. I did some more shopping this week, and I went to the gym and for a walk today.

Have you ever seen an advertisement for something that turned you OFF from buying their product? >> "Head On. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead." Gosh, what an annoying commercial!!

What item have you purchased that made you say "That was the BIGGEST waste of my money!" >> I don't know if I have bought any such thing.

What type of things do you have a hard time resisting when you're out shopping (i.e. cosmetics? Shoes? Jewelry? music?) >> Tank tops, books, and body lotions/washes.

How long does it take you to "rev up" in the morning....? >> I'm usually winding down to go to sleep in the morning. And when I'm not working, I still don't get up in the morning. lol If I do get up, I don't really HAVE to be up for anything, so I don't do anything to "rev up." I just get out of bed because I'm hungry and there's nothing on TV.

Jenn

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-18-2007 - 9:07am

~~

MargeHorsesSiggy2010.jpg picture by Sky_horse
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-18-2007 - 12:11pm

What *ticked you off* this week? What *made you happy* this week? um, I don't think I really got ticked off this week. I got mad at my horse because he won't do what he is supposed to but he is getting better. My DH and kids made me happy this week, as usual, just spending time with them.

Have you ever seen an advertisement for something that turned you OFF from buying their product? Can't think of anything.

What item have you purchased that made you say "That was the BIGGEST waste of my money!"

Sara

Loving Wife to Rich

Bonus m

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-19-2007 - 2:22am

My alcholic neighbor and her braaty kid ticked me off. My landlord decided that he didn't need this month's rent and in exchange for major cleaning the place and shamppoing the carpet he will also gives us our full security deposit back.So we have 975.00 extra for moving.

Have you ever seen an advertisement for something that turned you OFF from buying their product?
I don't think so

it was software program for medical billing at home.Total scam and was out 400.00 dollars.

What type of things do you have a hard time resisting when you're out shopping (i.e. cosmetics? Shoes? Jewelry? music?)

books of course,cooking magazines and clothes.

How long does it take you to "rev up" in the morning....?
takes a good hour and alot of strong coffee.