Getting Myself Back Together

iVillage Member
Getting Myself Back Together
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 8:30pm

I know that it has been a while since I have been here. And I am truly sorry for that. I am still trying to get back to my normal self, which I am not sure will ever happen at this point. I am still dealing with the anxiety and depression and it has been tough. I switched doctors at the clinic that I go to, a female doctor. She seems to really listen to what I say and she is also a Christian so that helps TONS. She prayed with me after my first visit with her.

I am starting to get up and out of bed and actually do things around the house. I have been trying to get out for a walk everyday. That is a little hard, but I am doing it. I have also been getting TONS of prayers from my friends and church.

My husband has been such a trooper with this whole thing and really supporting me and taking care of me.

I can continue to use your prayers because I am still dealing with the. Yesterday I had 3 anxiety attack alone and it really stunk.

Also my husbands court stuff has been continued into either November or December which really, really sucks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Edited 9/24/2010 9:08 pm ET by chickofgrace
Anne

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-26-2010 - 4:30am

Thank you so

Anne
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-25-2010 - 7:27am

Don't worry about being away for awhile.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-25-2010 - 1:18am

I made a request at SMFB and mommy.janet responded. :)

She made me a siggy, too, but I haven't been seeing things from CGISpy. Hopefully adding in Hubby's random banner code will do for now - I want to see my new siggy in action! ;)

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-25-2010 - 12:48am

Thanks Becca. Just prayers and support is what would be the best thing that you can do.

By the way who made your old timer graphic in your marquee???? I want to get one before I loose my numbers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Anne
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-25-2010 - 12:38am

Lots of hugs and prayers!

Hope the walks give you energy and lift your spirits - that's what happens for me. (I have to get out the exercise videos as well: Pilates, Zumba and bellydance!)

Let us know if we can do anything for you.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 11:17pm

Thanks Karyn.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

Anne
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 11:05pm

Sorry for all your troubles Jen.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 10:39pm

Thank you Aileen.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

Anne
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 10:04pm

It is ok Jen. I just review my reading . I do not expect you or anyone to respond all the time.

Take care of yourself first.

Yes lots of walks and moving helps get the good chemicals in

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 9:55pm

Thank you so

Anne

Pages