Getting Myself Back Together

iVillage Member
Getting Myself Back Together
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 8:30pm

I know that it has been a while since I have been here. And I am truly sorry for that. I am still trying to get back to my normal self, which I am not sure will ever happen at this point. I am still dealing with the anxiety and depression and it has been tough. I switched doctors at the clinic that I go to, a female doctor. She seems to really listen to what I say and she is also a Christian so that helps TONS. She prayed with me after my first visit with her.

I am starting to get up and out of bed and actually do things around the house. I have been trying to get out for a walk everyday. That is a little hard, but I am doing it. I have also been getting TONS of prayers from my friends and church.

My husband has been such a trooper with this whole thing and really supporting me and taking care of me.

I can continue to use your prayers because I am still dealing with the. Yesterday I had 3 anxiety attack alone and it really stunk.

Also my husbands court stuff has been continued into either November or December which really, really sucks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Edited 9/24/2010 9:08 pm ET by chickofgrace
Anne

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-26-2010 - 4:30am

Thank you so

Anne

Pages