Happy Last Day of Posting!

iVillage Member
Happy Last Day of Posting!
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 11:11am

At least on the boards the way they are!

Maybe we can have a running thread here today so we get all our posting out, LOL.

What are you doing today?

My 2 older kids go to charter school this morning, so I will take the 5 year old and go to the grocery store first thing, and then he can do his schoolwork later.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 3:12pm

Just finished homeschool. We got a late start today. During our lunch break, I did the dishes and cleaned the half bath. Now to work on straightening up, cleaning the bunny cage, vacuuming and mopping the foyer before we need to go out.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Community Leader
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 3:12pm

I need to go wake DH up, so we can get moving. The housework will have to wait until we get back.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Community Leader
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 3:14pm

I am going to do some reading while the boards are read only. I printed out some great patterns from the Knitting & Crocheting board to work on too. Hoping to make a few dishcloths for Christmas gifts.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 3:58pm

I was hoping to read siggy tutorials and catch up at CSP, but another library request came in, so now I have two books signed out (with Book Two of the House of Hope series as the priority since it's from another library in the province) and one to pick up, plus the BOTM to read. Oh my! (Why did I pick up the free Isaac Asimov books at my hometown's library yesterday? LOL)

There's an iVillage "bridge" site set up and the CLs are getting used to it today, learning how the new boards will work. Apparently it'll be open to all iVillage members on the weekend, so they've anticipated our need to post! LOL It won't be permanent and doesn't have all our current boards, but it'll let us check out the new look, different posting options, personal preferences for our accounts, etc. Yippee! (And I must say "Woo hoo!" for smilies in our messages...)

So, I'll probably pop in at least once more today, but I'm going to take some time right now (while the washer and dryer are both working away on the mountain of laundry) to read! :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 5:23pm

Taking a break to make tea. It may be warm outside, but the house is cool. I like it, though, 'cause I can wear one of my long-sleeved shirts, drink tea and revel in the fact that it's fall. LOL

I'm on Chapter 7 of Who Do I Talk To? Tim's playing with a board puzzle at the coffee table, and Ben's making a bit of noise from his crib as he gets to his afternoon nap. (Seems like the amount of time he spends getting to sleep is getting a bit longer, like he gets too tired to play and crawl and such, but he's not so sleepy he's out as soon as I put him to bed.) Meanwhile, the second load of laundry is in the dryer and I've got Anna Nalick playing from the desktop.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 6:51pm

I have an audio book on Percy Jackson but instead of getting Book 2 , I got book 4.

I am waiting for book 2.

I am reading Fablehaven

and a romantic suspense book. Will review them next week.

Going to fertilize my azaleas and other plants.

sweetrosebirdjpg.jpg picture by sweetroseoo7

Community Leader
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 9:59pm

I hope you are enjoying Who Do I Talk To? I really like the series and can't wait for the next book.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket