Find a Conversation
|Fri, 10-01-2010 - 1:41pm|
Since the boards will be offline the weekend, I thought I'd encourage you all TODAY to get on track!!
1. Eat breakfast/lunch/dinner everyday! Don't skip meals
2. Don't forget a healthy mid morning/afternoon snack
3. Take a walk/exercise each day
4. If you get bored, call a friend.
5. Drink plenty of water
6. NO sugar, just for the weekend. I know you can do it!!
7. Remember you are NOT alone
8. Journal your thoughts and/or ideas for your personal goals
9. Create a menu just for you.
10. Ask your family for positive encouragement.
One thing you want to do is have your surroundings help you reach your goal. You may need to clean out your pantry/frig to get your started. Keep in mind.....your family is not on a diet, so don't put them on one, just yet!
This is for YOU! Good luck, and stay positive!
Here are a few iVillage links to get you started:
Body type quiz
Find your BMI
Five minutes to fitness
Five steps for proper walking