Weekly goals, September 13, 2010

iVillage Member
Weekly goals, September 13, 2010
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 12:36pm

Another week, another list of projects...

So tell us how you did last week and/or what you want to accomplish this week!

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 12:41pm

Last week was very non-productive.

1. Dentist appointment Tuesday at 12:50 === DONE

2. Pick up CSA delivery between 3 and 7 on Tuesday === DONE. Teeth passed their exam!

3. 3. Stamping demo in Toledo (Mary is still hospitalized but Janice and I plan on going) === DONE. It was a good demo about using Mulberry paper and Vellum in cards

4. Stitchery - work on the September Bead Journal Project === NO - I'm abandoning my preliminary design and working on coming up with a new one

and stitch on "Sebastian Cat with Roses" === FINISHED, posted, and started "Witches Wheel"

5. Quilt guild meeting Thursday night. I get to present their new web page! What HAVE I done? LOL === DONE

6. Housecleaner comes on Wednesday === DONE

7. Bills === PAID,

quarterly taxes are due so will have to call financial advisor and get the money transferred === NO, I asked DH to do it. every time I talk to this guy, I get angry!

and financial records === NO

We were also thinking of attenuating the "healing and Unity" Open House at the Islamic Center and the Black Swamp Arts Festival this past weekend. Didn't make it to either one!

So this week…

1. Pick up CSA delivery between 3 and 7 on Tuesday

2. Stamping Demonstration (it's a Make and Take) this Tuesday night and Mary is in hospital (knee replacement surgery) So I'm thinking try to visit her instead.

3. Stitchery - work on the September Bead Journal Project and stitch on "Witches Wheel"

4. Housecleaner comes on Wednesday

5. Bills (quarterly taxes are due --- DH called financial advisor and got the money transferred) and financial records

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 11:24pm

LAST WEEK -
Complete the ruffled T shirts for DGrDs. We tried this as a last sewing project, but their machine didn't baste well. Besides, gathering & attaching ruffles is now easy for a beginner. DONE

2 Tues thru Fri mid afternoon will be a 15 mi. trip to DSs to watch the DGrDs after school. DS is having shoulder surgery next week and working like mad to complete work projects for customers. DONE

3 Convert my bulletin board in to a flannel planning board for quilt projects. NOPE - Forgot to buy flannel

4 Clean out dead plants from raised veggie bed. DH forgot to water beans while I was away, so plants stopped producing in extreme heat. DH says I told him to water the containers & he didn't think that meant the raised bed. GRRR. DONE -

5 Sell my expensive non-motorized touring bicycle so we have room in the shed for the new skooter. DONE

THIS WEEK -

1 Mon. was last day to watch DGrDs after school. DS returned home from shoulder surgery late afternoon, seemed in good shape. A neighbor will pick up & drop off girls, as he will be home for many weeks. DONE

2 Plan nautical themed quilt for living room. The fabric is out on my table so I can get ideas of which patterns should be small pieces, etc.

3 Weds. - accompany reluctant DH on annual hearing test. His aids need repairs & he's so darn stubborn about this. I just made the appt. & reminded him that he insisted I have the dreaded mammo, so he can put up with this. His hearing has gotten so bad that even going dancing is iffy. The digital aids need to be reprogrammed regularly, but he just ignores it. Another GRRR moment.

4 Memorial svc. for a friend of DH about 40 miles from here. I may stay home & enjoy the quiet.

5 Go to gym for aerobic machine use Mon/Weds/Thurs.

6 As helmet has arrived, I'm ready to hit the streets on my scooter, Betty Boop.

7 If DH's hearing improves, there's a ballroom dance 30 miles down the highway on Sat. eve.

8 Birthday party for our 3 yr old DGrGrD on Sunday. Will be in forest preserve area - DGrD has finally realized it's way too much to have all the people in her little house.

Jacquie

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 2:09pm

Happy birthday to DGrGRD!

And I hope you make that ballroom dance!

CL for