I guess I'm getting what I wanted

iVillage Member
I guess I'm getting what I wanted
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 10:57pm

I have my first midwife appt tomorrow (rescheduled from monday because she was in a delivery).

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 11:11pm
Oh, Julia. I'm so sorry that you're having spotting. I know how awful it can be even though we try and tell ourselves it can be normal. I hope that everything is perfectly fine in there and that your LO is snug as a bug with it's little heart flickering away. I know these next hours until your appt are going to be torture, but I hope that they pass quickly and that you get nothing but GREAT news tomorrow. :) I'll be thinking of you...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 8:23am
I had SCH with my twins too. In fact, there was blood flowing in my uterus past 28 weeks. I didn't have much spotting past 6 weeks though. I just wanted to let you know that I've had it and ended up with two healthy kids. Good luck with your u/s today. I'll be waiting to hear.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 9:16am
I know that spotting is very worrisome. And youre right, it could mean somethin,g or it couls mean nothing. I have had 2 healthy pregnancies than began with spotting (and one otoher that ended in miscarriage).

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket