Becareful what you wish for..

iVillage Member
Becareful what you wish for..
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 1:58pm

Because I kept saying that I wish I had some symptoms to make this more real well for the last few days I have been so sick, it doesn't help that I have bionic smell and I can smell everything at once from bad perfume to

Powered by CGISpy.com  

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 2:24pm

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Part of me wanted to feel sick to validate this pregnancy but the other part of me remembers how AWFUL it feels to be sick all the time. DH made this awful apple, salsa, mexican smelling stuff that is still hanging around (3 hours later) and it STILL makes me gag. I totally have bionic smell too cause I can smell the old pee in my twins' diapers from across the room when I never used to be able to.

I've been good with coke and grapes lately. Pretty much the only thing I can eat.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 3:16pm

I'm such a freak coz I love feelin icky, it just makes me feel so pregnant! I felt nothin with pg I m/c so it just gives me hope that this one is gona stick!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 5:27pm
Oh sorry Carissa!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 4:36pm
Carissa I can so relate. I replied to you on may ec dyk about this but I am so freaked the second I feel good for a minute but the this m/s is kicking my butt. All that said I don't want it to go away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

basket cheer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket