Update on me :)

iVillage Member
Update on me :)
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 1:58pm

Hi ladies

I have been kinda MIA lately but have been lurking a bit...I am now alreay 16 weeks and just started showing last week! Exciting that I do not just look plump anymore LOL! I did have some bleeding last Friday when I was having a BM and got into the dr right away and they said I have a bleed in my uterus and they are not sure if it is the original bleed or a new one! I have not had anymore bleeding at all. the baby as measruing right on and looks like a little girl but the tech told me it was still early to tell! HMM! close to 16 weeks is early I go in at 18 weeks for the big level 2 u/s !can two weeks really make a huge difference? I guess we will wait and see! My pal brain is still getting the best of me some days! I wonder when the worry will go away..I think I will still be worried when I have the baby in my arms...I am on modified activity already until I go in next monday for another u/s! It is nice to be able to see the baby every week LOL! And I am know I am feeling movement already :) it is such a good feeling. Well I hope to be on more and "catch" up with everyone! I see a lot of new BFP which is soo exciting! Well take care everyone!

Heather

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 4:31pm
Glad to hear everything is going well, Heather :) You know that PAL worry turns to normal parental worrying once the baby gets here ;) Good luck!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 11:40am
I'm glad to hear you can feel movement. That's the only thing that keeps my PAL brain from completely flipping out all the time. I'm sorry you have to deal with bleeding, but happy you get to see your LO on u/s so often! 16 weeks is getting pretty far, hopefully the rest of your pregnancy proves uneventful and your PAL brain can switch to mommy brain!