24 weeks - measuring small
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 4:44pm

Well 24 week appt today.

Amanda

Mom to Talia (3)

expecting #2 on 1/11/11

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 11:17pm

Amanda, you sound pretty happy. Im glad things are going well for you. I like being pregnant too :)

As for the fundal height, 2 or 2.5 cms smaller than average is really not much, and it seems even less significant because in your case, it happened with your daughter, too.

And dont worry about the positioning quite yet, the baby still has PLENTY Of room and time to switch into a head-down position. At 32 weeks mine is still flip-flopping between head-down and breech position, and I am not really worried yet :)

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-22-2010 - 5:21pm
Yay! Congrats on a good appt and as pp said, try not to worry too much about the fundal height. I'm sure your little one is just fine. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 6:55pm
I wouldn't worry about about measuring a half a cm small. My doctor doesn't even measure fundal height as he says it's inaccurate and should only be used as a guideline anyway. I'm glad you're feeling good and loving your belly. I love mine too! I agree about the Vertex issue, mine always goes back to breech and it's definitely getting tight in there.