kinda blue today...

iVillage Member
kinda blue today...
Thu, 09-23-2010 - 2:56pm

So...today is my EDD from my m/c. And a good friend of ours that had the same due date is in the hospital as we speak getting induced. I'm super happy for them, but it also makes me think about and long once again for the little one we lost. :( Sigh. And there's been a lot of 2T losses on my EC board lately and it's just making me so very sad.

Also, I've been totally having PAL brain this week. I even went to L&D on Monday cuz I thought I was in pre-term labor ( I was having cramping and lower back pain). Bleh. Everything was fine - heard her little heartbeat and I wasn't having contractions.

She's been moving around more and more lately, which is good. But now, of course the past two days, she's been kinda mellow. I just hope she's still doing okay. I can't wait till my next appt a week from Tuesday...

Thanks for listening, ladies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 5:20pm
Thanks, Ashley! I am seriously dying for you to get in to see the doctor and I can't wait for your update! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 5:24pm

Thanks, Nicole. Thankfully, the jealous/bitter/angry feelings I had right after the m/c went away pretty quickly and I know a lot of it has to do with this LO. I'm so glad that she's in there wriggling around reminding me that she's here to stay! :)

And I can't WAIT to go see the little girl that was born yesterday! My husband is making me wait till he gets home and I'M GOING CRAZY!!!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 5:27pm

Oh my gosh, Jenn! You are so funny. I haven't heard that song in ages and now I can't get it out of my head! :) Thanks for making me feel better...

I'm so glad that both your bleeding and low fluid seem to be resolved. I hope that when you go in for your scan next week that everything looks perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 6:26pm
That's great Kathryn.

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 9:41pm
We already had our anatomy scan, but SOMEone wasn't cooperating. :( The little one's legs were totally clamped shut. But, based on earlier ultrasounds, it was looking like a girl. I'm holding out on buying stuff until we know for sure whenever that may be!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-24-2010 - 10:26pm

Oh no!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-27-2010 - 11:35pm

I know how that feels.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
<
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 8:08am

Kathryn,

Do you have a doppler at home?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 11:54am
Thanks, Emily. We actually went to meet the new little one the other day and she was so adorable! I couldn't help but fall in love. And when I was holding her, our own little one was kicking as if she were saying hello to her new BFF. I can't wait to watch these two grow up together, and, fortunately, my sad feelings about the little one we lost disappeared the moment I saw her beautiful face. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 11:59am
Wow! Thanks for the tip, Melanie! That is such a great service for us PAL's. I only wish I'd known about it sooner. I think I can hold out at this point. I do feel her move at least a couple times a day, so I know she's okay. And I read somewhere that you might be able to hear their hb with just a stethoscope now, so I might just have to break mine out! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker