Ahhhh, relief! (x-post)

iVillage Member
Ahhhh, relief! (x-post)
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 8:35pm

I had my chiro appt. today -- it went swimmingly! I went to one recommended by my bff, and she was right on target! The doc said that I had an obvious place where I needed adjustment, and he was surprised I wasn't complaining more than I was. I left pain-free, and am so delighted. I go back in 3 weeks, and then monthly.

Another awesome plus is that they have massage therapists who are billed through insurance as well. It all goes out through chiro, which my insurance covers 80%. So, I can get an adjustment and a 45 min. massage for $20, and because of it being billed through insurance, tipping is not allowed. :ahhhh: I see a LOT more massages in my future!

Photobucket

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 9:29pm
You're making me want to go to the chiro!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:32am

So very jealous...I may have to investigate if my OB will recommend, I find that chiropractors are very helpful, but a lot of the medical community want to send you onto PT, which is useful, but nothing feels greater than an adjustment and massage.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:51am
OMG, that's awesome! I will definitely remember that if I get any pain like yours. I'm so glad something worked for you. Shame you didn't discover it in previous pregnancies!

Photobucket

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:48pm
I am so jealous that you can get massages at your chiro's!! I've been seeing a chiro since I was in a car accident last year. She helps keep my body in line and I think it really helps. But I'd love a massage!!

Alex

Me 42, DH 49

Alex

Me 42,