Big U/S scheduled for Nov. 2nd

iVillage Member
Big U/S scheduled for Nov. 2nd
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 2:14pm

I had a check-up today at 15 weeks. Baby's hr was in the 150's. My dr. is happy to schedule the u/s for 18 weeks, but he's out of town then for 2 weeks, so I have to wait until he gets back, which is the day before I'm 20 weeks. I'm trying to console myself that that's even better because we'll be able to be more sure about the gender and all that, but I wanna see my baby, darn it!

I think that the "delay" might be enough to talk DH into doing one of those "sneak peek" u/s, though! I had already gotten him talked into the 3D one at 28-30 weeks, just for fun, but I pointed out that most of them have specials when you do two, with the gender peek and then a later 3D one. He agreed that it sounded like a good idea. (or at least confirmed that I'd probably drive him less crazy if he went along.... ;D)

Plus, the kids really want to go to see the u/s (they got to go with the one for Andrew and loved it.... for a while.) They got bored when it came to getting all the measurements, and Brandon ended up having to take them out for a while, while we finished up. This way, we could take them to the "fun place" to do the shorter peek, and not feel guilty about leaving them with a babysitter while we go to the medical scan. Yeah, I think I can talk him into it! :D

Photobucket

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 3:15pm
Very cool Kelly!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke