Where are you all?

From 2010 -family
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to: lunarbean
Tue, 09-21-2010 - 1:13pm

Hi everyone!

Great to hear all of the updates, and thanks to those who posted pics, your babies are growing so fast, and they are adorable!

I feel like it's been busy lately for me, but good.

Renée

Baby Dylan - still

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 9:52am

Hi Ladies!!!

I have been meaning to check in every day for the last few weeks, but life here has been so hectic. My mastitis cleared up right away with the antibiotics. Unfortunately I then caught a cold, which is now

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 9:52am

YAy! I can't wait for you to join us as a grad! :) so soon!

Lily is sleeping pretty well!
She nurses great! She's an amazing eater and grower :) she has a bit of evening fussies. Sleeping is pretty good at night, can't complain. Last week was better- she was sleeping a 7-8 hour stretch. This week she seems to be doing a 5 hour stretch and then a 2-3 hour stretch. Daytime sleep isn't there yet. She only wants to sleep in my arms, sometimes in the swing - I keep trying her craddle. We'll work on it. It is just a phase, right?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-20-2010 - 9:48am

Don't worry about leaving him yet! It is months away!

Crystal, I have no idea how you do it! That is crazy. I am amzed at your strength and determination to make it through. that is a mazing.

TJ is so cute! and he has changed so much!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 11:57pm

Uh oh, Crystal! Looks like you're going to have a little heartbreaker on your hands! gorgeous smile!

Sorry that nursing school is getting you down but it'll all be worth it in the end! We're all rooting for you!

What's TJ doing while you're in school? Is he in daycare with Makayla? I was disappointed to learn that the lady who took such wonderful care of Sadie has decided to go back to school. Now we're stuck trying to find someone that we can trust enough to take care of our special rainbow baby. I can barely leave him alone with DH so I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to work. I worry so much about his little heart... Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. It makes me too anxious!

You are one strong woman Crystal! Keep up the good work!

Take care,

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sandra

Mommy to Sadie (10-26-2003), Zachary (born sleeping 07-08-2009) and Noah (07-14-2010)

Sandra

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 11:28pm
Hey everyone!
Noah and Lily are so cute! I could just cuddle them up so tight! TJ finally smiled a lot this weekend I am so so so happy and I caught it on camera. It is like he could feel my anxiety about him smiling, like you said Sandra. but he is cooing and smiling and just being a sweet sweet baby. I love having him, and just looking at him I melt because I know what I have gone through to get him here.
Life is super hectic around here, I miss you guys so bad. Nursing school has consumed my life!!! When I get home from school at 5 I stay up with homework till at least 12 and then he is up so bottle time then I am back up for 5:30 to be at school for 8. You guys send me some sanity and peace because I wish I could have time to be with TJ b/c he is just so darn cute!
I am glad to here that ya'll are doing well and adjusting to your rainbow babies. Like I said I miss ya'll so bad. I am going to attach his first camera smile.
KStar Design.com

KStar Design.com

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Photobucket
KStar Design.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 10:12pm

Let me start off by saying that Lily is just gorgeous! I'm glad that you're enjoying her despite the colicky behaviour! How do you like having the kids back in school? Don't tell DD but I love it. Noah and I go for leisurely strolls after dropping her off and just enjoy this beautiful fall weather we've been having. On Tuesday mornings we go to our baby club and the rest of the week we go shopping and just hang out. There's a whole lot of cuddling going on!

We have a crazy month of October coming up and I'm kind of worried about how I'm going to handle it all. I have to admit that I'm getting pretty tired just thinking about it. Noah only sleeps in 4 hour increments still... sometimes 6 if I'm lucky. DH took on extra hours at work so he has to be in bed at 8 to get up at 3... needless to say I'm pretty much on my own!

Sadie is enjoying grade 2. Since I sort of feel like she's been left to her own devices since Noah was born I decided to start a new routine with her in order to stay on top of things in her life. Every afternoon we tell eachother about our day by choosing a rose and a thorn The best and worst part of our day. It's a nice way for us to reconnect and it forces her to tell me about her day. I love it :) She loves her baby brother but the green eyed monster still rears its ugly head occasionally.

I know what you mean about getting the house under control! I'm finding it hard to keep the house clean but I managed to get a few dishes done tonight so I'm pleased! One thing at a time!!!

I am loving life with Noah even with all the speed bumps along the way. It's hard to believe that he'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday! I kind of still want another baby, though... am I insane? I'm attaching one (of the MANY) pics I took last week... okay, maybe 2!

You know, since we're only 2 1/2 hours away from eachother we should really consider getting together some day! We could meet halfway or something!

Take care,

Sandra

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 8:54pm

I'm glad Noah is doing so well and I'm glad he is starting to smile a lot :) post some of your pics!
How's the sleeping going?

I'm doing ok. Lily has a bit of colicly behaviour in the evenings. But I am so glad she is here. She is such a joy - my miracle, really. I jsut squish her :)
It was my older DD's birthday party today. Her birthday was in August but it was just too much so we had a party today and she loved it.
She started school this week. Kinder starts at 4 here and she thinks she is a big girl (which she is). DS is in grade 1 and loves recess, that is all I really have heard.
High holidays are over, so life will settle down. I'm grateful for that and am hoping to get my house under control!

How's Sadie doing with Noah?

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 12:59pm

Your lil princess is stunning!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-19-2010 - 8:53am

I'm here!!! I'm always here... I'm lonely ;)

How are you? Give me an update!

We have been taking it easy the last couple of weeks... vaccines, going for walks, going to our weekly "baby club". Noah is smiling up a storm and starting to coo more and more. He's outgrown all of his newborn stuff and the 0-3 month clothes are getting snug. He's such a chunker at 12lbs 9oz!

I've always loved portrait photography and Noah is my new favourite subject (along with Sadie of course). We've been doing mini photo shoots (about 30 pics at a time) pretty much every morning. Last night I brought out the camera and he started to smile. Probably a coincidence but super cute nonetheless!

I am totally smitten with this little guy! I just can't get enough!

How are you? How are the kids? Is everyone adjusting well?

Sandra

Mommy to Sadie (10-26-2003), Zachary (born sleeping 07-08-2009) and Noah (07-14-2010)

Sandra