Changes!!!

iVillage Member
Changes!!!
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 8:35am

From iVillage in case you haven't seen it at the top of the board ---

Important Note:In preparation for our message boards upgrade, the message boards will become "read-only" at 11pm ET Friday, October 1, 2010. You will still be able to browse your favorite message boards and conversations, but you will not be able to post new messages during that time. Be sure to join us on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 to check out the upgraded message boards for yourself!

I can't wait to see/use the new changes (especially when I won't have to format my own post since I use Firefox!!!). Hopefully, we'll get this board up and running again in no time beginning the 5th! In the meantime, if you need to reach me, please feel free to contact me via email or the link in my profile.

Photobucket

Melissa's Hemangioma Page

e-mail tag

Help support NOVA and the VBF...
NOVA logo and
Click their logo(s) to find out how.

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission."

~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

iVillage Member
In reply to: purple31
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 8:44am

FYI... you might want to save whatever you have in your profile by copying and pasting it into a Word Doc, or text file or whatever you're comfortable using. Any photos/files you have stored under your username, you should go find them and save them to your computer if you want to keep them. Ummm... what else? Oh, yeah... the url's to the boards will still work, but I don't think we'll have our favorites available, so you might like to bookmark them if you use your favorites to navigate iVillage.

If I think of anything else before the boards go read-only (11pm tonight), I'll post again. If not... seeya on Tuesday! :o)

Photobucket

Melissa's Hemangioma Page

e-mail tag

Help support NOVA and the VBF...
NOVA logo and
Click their logo(s) to find out how.

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission."

~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~