Transfer 1 or 2
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 2:46pm

Hello Ladies,

I am axiously awaiting

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 12:07pm

Hi Kristi. Others may think you are crazy, but I don"t. I completely understand. Family is everything to my husband and I and we too would rather spend money raising our children than buying meaningless "stuff" that ultimately ends up in a junk pile. It looks like we have a lot in common, similar age, children already from the "traditional" method and similar size. I am 5'3" and 123 lbs (well... I was until..) The only difference is I have had smaller babies, 5 lbs 14 oz, and 5 lbs, 1 oz. We have a 15 year old son and a 11 year old son. They are going to be such great help. They are really good with their little niece, so they have had some practice. It was kind scary when it came down to the moment to decide how many to transfer, but I just did not want to have the what if's if it did not work and I chose to only transfer one back. It sounds like you have known for a while what you want, so I will be keeping my fingers crossed and praying that you have a successful cycle( whether it be one or two!)

Abbie

The ticker URL: http://lbdf.lilypie.com/suiCm5.png
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 12:31pm

Abbie,

Are you or did you find out if you are team blue/blue, pink/pink, or blue and pink??

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-16-2010 - 10:19am

Hi Kristi. That is so heartwarming about the bond between your oldest and youngest. I think when there is a large age gap, the older child tends to have a more protective bond with his/her young sibling. Your older daughters are going to be so excited when they find out about a new sibling on the way! I don't know yet if they are girls, boys or one of each. I haven't decided if I want to know. I think it would be fun to be surprised. The only problem is that I am an Ultrasound Tech and it is going to be really difficult to not cheat and sneak a peak! My best friend is also an Ultrasound Tech and she made it through her whole pregnancy without looking. I looked, but she didn't. I will never do that again though, because it was so hard to keep the secret without slipping up! I am so excited for you as you start your journey.

Abbie

The ticker URL: http://lbdf.lilypie.com/suiCm5.png
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 4:15pm

I had 2 transferred on day 3 and I am 5 months pregnant with a baby girl.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-18-2010 - 4:47pm

Thanks for your reply.

Pages