I'm officially full term!

iVillage Member
I'm officially full term!
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 1:29pm

I feel so blessed to have gotten this far.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 2:00pm

Congratulations on making it full term.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-15-2010 - 10:34pm

Congratulations Leona! I remember that milestone...it is such a huge relief! The feelings you are having are so similar to mine. I spent so much time worrying about whether my son would make it to term or not, that I didn't even take much time to focus on the other things (including preparing for labor!). As we got closer, my dr. would try to engage me in conversations about the upcoming labor and I really hadn't been preparing for it.

I find myself now in my 2nd pregnancy sometimes feeling so sick and miserable (I get horrible m/s and headaches in the first trimester) that I start to take it for granted. I should really feel so thankful to be pregnant. All it takes is for me to think about what I went through before to center me and realize that this is nothing in comparison. And then I feel guilty for even thinking that I feel bad or miserable.

Anyways, I really am so excited for you! I can't wait to read your birth story in a few short weeks! Please come back and post it...I always wonder how the births go, yet few ladies come back to check-in. Take care, and breathe a little easier knowing you are in the home stretch!