mind if i hang out?

iVillage Member
mind if i hang out?
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 9:54am
Hi ladies, mind if I hang out with you? Not sure if I belong here. I'm 28, mama to a 2yr old boy and have been TTC #2 since June 09. It took 19mths to conceive my son, we were scheduled for our first appt at the infertility clinic 2mths after my BFP came. The only testing we had was my hormones and DH's swimmers. They were all normal. We're more or less going with the flow since last June. I've kept an eye on my cycles and pursued DTD more around fertile times. DH is in the "I don't want another baby now" mode lately (financial reasons,) so I'm not going to pursue more testing yet. I'm blessed to have one amazing little boy, so if another one isn't in my cards, then I could live with that, but I would love to have another little blessing someday :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I realize fertility's not a given, it's a gift" - Martie Maguire (Dixie Chicks)

Hayzen was born July 9, 2008, after 19 mths TTC! He was worth the wait, we're so bless

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 1:46pm

Welcome to the board, though no one is ever too thrilled to need to be in the world of IF. This is a wonderful place for support and advice, so I hope it proves to be a good place for you.

Andrea

Lilypie Maternity tickers

May Baby

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 1:49pm
thanks for the welcome :) do I see on your chart you got a BFP???

"I realize fertility's not a given, it's a gift" - Martie Maguire (Dixie Chicks)

Hayzen was born July 9, 2008, after 19 mths TTC! He was worth the wait, we're so blessed!

Photobucket Photobucket

Hayzen was born July 9, 2008, after 19 mths TTC! He was worth the wait, we're so bless

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 2:26pm
Welcome. Your son is so adorable. :)
I'm Christy and have been married 9 years and we are still trying for our first earth baby since 2006. We did have an ectopic pregnancy in July which was very sad. I am hoping we can get a baby to implant in the right spot next time. We will be doing another IUI. I hope your DH comes around so you can really try for your #2.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 3:36pm

Oh i'm so sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy, that must have been so difficult for you :( I hope you're blessed with a healthy pregnancy and beautiful baby very soon!

ps, thanks, I think my son is cute too, that picture of him is very old, he was 10mths, and he's now 26mths.... I put in a request for a new siggy

Hayzen was born July 9, 2008, after 19 mths TTC! He was worth the wait, we're so blessed!

Photobucket Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 4:33pm

Welcome! I am sorry you have to be here but hope you find support and hope here. Your son is adorable and you are definately blessed. Feel free to look around and join a support group. I am not in active treatment right now but I can still find common topics to talk with people about.

Hope you get your new BFP soon!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

M/C (chemical pregnancy)

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-13-2010 - 7:53pm
Thanks for the welcome Dixie! I hope you're blessed soon too!

Photobucket Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 4:02pm

Hi Melanie!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-14-2010 - 5:04pm
thank you very much for the welcome and the compliment about my son, i just got a new siggy made cause the other one was very old :)

Photobucket Photobucket