feeling slightly better

iVillage Member
feeling slightly better
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 9:43am
So after we found out Monday we likely have a blighted ovum, I went to work until noon and then had to go home. I cried most of the day and got it out. Even though I knew with my low numbers that it was a long shot, it is still really painful. I'm feeling a lot better today. DH and I talked about it and before this BFP we had decided to take a break if this cycle didn't work. However, I think this BFP actually gave us hope that something can actually implant in my uterus. So I think we will try again when we can. I started having cramps today, but no bleeding. I have another ultrasound Friday and then probably pills to terminate if it doesn't happen naturally before then. Worst case, D & C. I'm OK with it. I know this is natures way of weeding out chromosomal abnormalties...or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I definitley do not think that this time is as bad as last time emotionally, as I had reservations from the beginning...so maybe it gets easier...but hopefully I don't have to find out if it keeps getting easier with each loss.

-Jamie

Me 34, DH 37. TTC since November 2007. Possible miscarriage in January of 2008 (too early for BFP, but all symptoms point to miscarriage). Normal SA in Feb 2009. Later told low motility. HSG showed large (50% of uterus) fundal fibroid in Feb 2009. Hysteroscopically removed in March 2009. Tried to concieve naturally until August 2009. Repeat HSG was normal.

• 08/09 - 01/10 6 cycles of Clomid and timed BD, all BFN

• IUI #1, Clomid

-Jamie

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-01-2010 - 1:56pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-06-2010 - 10:37pm

I am so sorry for your loss. It is very inspiring to hear you be so positive now. It is wonderful ladies like yourself that give me the strength to go through all the things IF throws at me. Tons of prayers and hugs to you.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

Pages